Posted 4 weeks ago
We value candidates who:
- have the ability to collaborate and develop a Mathematics programme that is both stimulating and challenging and engages students of all abilities.
- are passionate and excited about encouraging students to explore inter-disciplinary connections with life
- work effectively in a team
- guide and mentor team members
- are able to keep pace with the demands of a changing and evolving curriculum and are well versed with the CBSE Examination and Evaluation parameters. Alignment with the new Education Policy will be an added advantage
If you are keenly interested in working as a collaborative team player and life-long learner ever willing to learn and grow, we look forward to your application.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
A post graduate in Mathematics with a teaching qualification/degree from a reputed institution. Prior experience as a Head of Department is highly desirable.